Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Post Something--ANYTHING! JUST POST!

Yes, I am yelling in this post title. I have started a post in my head fifty times on fifty subjects in the last few weeks. I even went so far as to start a post draft on the Dale Chihuly show I went to see in June in San Francisco. Have I posted it? Hell, I haven't even finished it. I have several nice Chihuly pics. I also have pictures from the Monterey Bay Aquarium over Labor Day weekend, where I went to see the Mini Jaws White Sharklet they had on display (and have since released). Hubs and I took a couple of very nice recent hikes, too.

I have also started percolating in my mind a collection of recipes for the farm that Phil and I belong to and where we have been getting our veg for quite some time, now. The full veggie boxes have precipitated some creative use of edible plant material. See. Another posting idea.

Then there is my knitting, which at the moment consists of a wrap I am procrastinating with, a sweater that is fighting me tooth and nail (and royally pissing me off in the process), the sweater for a friend that is half done, but scares me and lastly, the Christmas gifts that I really should be working on like NOW in order to get them done on time...

I am like a squirrel in a nut factory and I don't know where to start and my ADD is kicking in. Or maybe it's hormones. Who knows? So call this post-cum-rant a laundry list for the things I SHOULD be posting about. I guess the best thing to do sometimes is to just kick the ball and post, so consider it kicked. Oh, and here is a picture of some anemones from the aquarium trip to tide things over until I get my head together to make a 'real' post.

1 comment:

Karina said...

Hang in there, baby. I know how you feel to a certain degree. Hugs.